Buying a best HP Laptop Under $800 is not always easy. Hundreds of Laptop are being introduced everyday in the market which are enough to make you confused. Making a final decision gets harder and harder when you find much similarities among those in accordance with the quality, performance, longevity and overall user experience. At that stage, all you need is a proper buying guide to assist you to purchase the Laptop that you are looking for.
In this informative article, we will discuss a few important factors best HP Laptop Under $800. It’s a proper review guideline for you that will include the advantages and disadvantages of your preferred product, as well as its sustainability, affordability, functionalities, and practical benefits. Another feature will be a thorough comparison of a few similar products. As a result, you’ll be able to quickly select the best option for your needs. Let’s take a look inside.
|HP Pavilion 15 Business Laptop Computer, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, 15.6″ HD IPS Touchscreen, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Win 10 Pro, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth, Webcam, B&O Audio, HDMI | 32GB USB Card
|2020 HP 15 15.6″ HD Touchscreen Premium Laptop – 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, USB Type-C, HDMI, Windows 10 – Silver W
|HP – 15.6″ Full HD Laptop – 10th Gen Intel Core i5 – 8GB Memory 256 GB SSD Intel UHD Graphics Model: 15-dw2057cl
|HP 17.3″ Non-Touch Laptop Intel 10th Gen i5-10210U, 1TB Hard Drive, 12GB Memory, DVD Writer, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home Silver
|HP 15.6″ Touchscreen Laptop Computer/ 10th Gen Intel Quard-Core i5 1035G1 up to 3.6GHz/ 12GB DDR4 RAM/ 256GB PCIe SSD/ 802.11ac WiFi/ Bluetooth 4.2/ USB 3.1 Type-C/ HDMI/ Silver/ Windows 10 Home
|HP 17.3 Inch FHD Laptop Computer 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 up to 3.6GHz, 12GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel Graphics, DVD, Backlit Keyboard, WiFi, Bluetooth, Windows 10 (Renewed)
|HP 15-dy1036nr 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, 15.6-Inch FHD Laptop, Natural Silver
|HP 17.3″ Non-Touch Laptop Intel 10th Gen i5-1035G1, 1TB Hard Drive, 12GB Memory, DVD Writer, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home Silver
|HP – 17.3″ HD+ Touchscreen Laptop – 10th Gen Intel Core i5 – 8GB Memory – 256GB SSD – Numeric Keypad – DVD-Writer – Windows 10 Home||Check Price|
Reviews of 10 best HP Laptop Under $800
We tried to determine the best ten best HP Laptop Under $800 from hundreds of products in this section. This list will make you feel certain that you will be able to obtain your desired Laptop a matter of minutes. We concentrated on their use, performance, durability, design, pricing, and former user experiences. We are confident that this list of the Laptop will assist you in selecting the exact one that meets your needs.
HP Pavilion 15 Business Laptop Computer, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, 15.6″ HD IPS Touchscreen, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Win 10 Pro, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth, Webcam, B&O Audio, HDMI | 32GB USB Card
- [POWERFUL PERFORMANCE]: The HP Pavilion Laptop is powered with the latest 10th Gen Intel Quad-Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Eight-way processing, Up to 3.6GHz) and 16GB high-bandwidth DDR4 memory, powerful processing for advanced multitasking, demanding computing, smooth gaming, multiple tabs browsing, and everyday tasks. 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (15x faster than HDD, stay cool and quiet) offers ample storage, quick boot-up times, fast data access, and improves the overall performance
- [PREMIUM DESIGN]: The slim and portable HP laptop is only 0.7 inch thin and 4 lb light, and you can work seamlessly, anywhere. With premium aluminum build, the PC is extremely durable and designed to last. All-metal finish gives it a sharp, polished look—from the elevated keyboard (for comfort typing) to the new narrow bezel design. Battery life up to 11 hours with HP Fast Charge. Every detail is crafted for comfort and style, with all the power you need to get things done
- [STUNNING VISUALS]: 15.6 inch HD IPS BrightView micro-edge WLED-Backlit touchscreen display delivers a clear, crispy image that’s easy on your eye. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Integrated Intel UHD Graphics gives you a new level of graphics performance with vibrant, lifelike color and details for internet use, photo/video editing, streaming, and gaming. Natural finger-touch navigation together with backlit keyboard makes the most of Windows 10
- [COLLABORATION READY]: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (best version of Windows OS, optimal for Business and Education) protects your data with enterprise-grade security, boosts productivity with powerful management tools, and keeps going with long battery life. Powerful Wi-Fi 5 (3x faster than Wi-Fi 5) + Bluetooth 5 supports Gigabit speed and smooth streaming of high-resolution videos, a 720p HD Webcam and B&O audio/speaker system ready for remote work, virtual meeting, and online class
2020 HP 15 15.6″ HD Touchscreen Premium Laptop – 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, USB Type-C, HDMI, Windows 10 – Silver W
- Fast Processor 10th Generation intel(r) core(tm) i5-1035g1 Processor quad-core 1 0 GHz Base frequency up to 3 6 GHz with Intel’s) Turbo Boost Technology
- Display 15.6 Inch diagonal HD SVA bright View micro-edge WLED-backlit touchscreen display (1366 x 768)
- Fast boot up with SSD Boot up in seconds transfer files without waiting hours and enjoy a snappier experience with the internal solid-state drive 512 GB pcie(r) nvme(tm) M 2 Solid State Drive
- 1 HDMI 1 4b 1 headphone/microphone combo 1 USB 3 1 Type-C Gen 1 (Data Transfer up to 5 Gb/s) 2 USB 3 1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only) 1 AC smart pin
- Windows 10 Home No DVD
HP – 15.6″ Full HD Laptop – 10th Gen Intel Core i5 – 8GB Memory 256 GB SSD Intel UHD Graphics Model: 15-dw2057cl
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1, Quad-Core, .0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- 256 GB PCIe NVMeTM M.2 Solid State Drive
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Screen: 15.6″ Full HD Display
HP 17.3″ Non-Touch Laptop Intel 10th Gen i5-10210U, 1TB Hard Drive, 12GB Memory, DVD Writer, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home Silver
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U Processor at 1.6GHz
- 12GB DDR4-2666MHz SDRAM
- 1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive; DVD Writer (writes to DVD/CD)
- 17.3″ FHD, IPS Anti-glare (1920 x 1080) Display
- Full-size backlit keyboard with numeric keypad
2020 HP 15.6″ Touchscreen Laptop Computer/ 10th Gen Intel Quard-Core i5 1035G1 up to 3.6GHz/ 12GB DDR4 RAM/ 256GB PCIe SSD/ 802.11ac WiFi/ Bluetooth 4.2/ USB 3.1 Type-C/ HDMI/ Silver/ Windows 10 Home
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor
- 12GB system memory for full-power multitasking
- 256GB Solid State Drive
- 15.6″ Micro-edge touchscreen display
HP 17.3 Inch FHD Laptop Computer 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 up to 3.6GHz, 12GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel Graphics, DVD, Backlit Keyboard, WiFi, Bluetooth, Windows 10 (Renewed)
- Intel Core i5-1035G1 (1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- 17.3″ diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- 12 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB, 1 x 8 GB) – 1 TB SATA HDD
- DVD-Writer – Intel UHD Graphics – WiFi – Bluetooth – Windows 10 – Backlit Keyboard
- 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 USB 2.0 Type-A; 1 RJ-45; 1 AC smart pin; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Your career essential: With Wi-Fi 6 (2x) and Bluetooth(R) 5 connections, HP True Vision HD webcam and an integrated numeric keypad, this 15-inch laptop has all the essential features you need for a productive work day whether you’re in the office or at home
- Design and style with performance to match: Stay connected and productive with long-lasting battery life and a thin and portable, micro-edge bezel design
- BIOS recovery and protection: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot up issues
- Display: 15.6-inch diagonal full HD, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit display (1920 x 1080); 82% screen to body ratio
- Fast processor: 10th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1, Quad-Core, 1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Fast bootup with solid-state drive & higher bandwidth memory: Boot up in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a speedier experience with the internal 256 GB PCIe(R) NVMe(TM) M.2 SSD, and higher bandwidth, speed and efficiency with 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB, not upgradable)
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours and 15 minutes (mixed usage), up to 6 hours and 30 minutes (video playback), up to 8 hours and 30 minutes (wireless streaming); 0 to 50% charge in 45 minutes with HP Fast Charge
- Thin, light and portable (unpackaged): 14.11 inches (W) x 9.53 inches (D) x 0.71 inches (H); 3.75 pounds
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass in this Energy Star(R) certified, Epeat(R) Silver registered Laptop
- Operating system and warranty: Windows 10 Home and 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped from and sold by Amazon.com
2021 Newest Premium HP 17 Laptop Computer 17.3 FHD IPS, 10th Gen Intel Quad-Core i5-10210U(Beat i7-8550U), 12GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Backlit Keyboard, HDMI, WiFi, Webcam, DVDRW, Windows 10 (Renewed)
- 【HP i5 10th generation】: The Strong and Fast 10th Generation Intel Core i5 Processors, Intel Quad-Core i5-10210U(Beats i7-8650U) 1.60 GHz, up to 4.2 GHz, 6 MB cache, 8 Threads
- 【17.3 inch 1080P FHD IPS Display】 : 17.3 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-glare 300 nits 72% NTSC Display, Integrated Intel UHD Graphics for 10th Gen Intel Processors
- 【High Speed RAM and Enormous Space】Professional Upgraded to 12GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB HDD Storage Space
- 【External Ports and Slots】: 2 x USB Type-A, 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45 (LAN), 1 x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1 x multi-format SD media card reader, 1 x DVD-Writer
HP 17.3″ Non-Touch Laptop Intel 10th Gen i5-1035G1, 1TB Hard Drive, 12GB Memory, DVD Writer, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home Silver
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor 1.0 GHz
- 12GB DDR4-2666MHz SDRAM (1-DIMM)
- 1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive; DVD Writer (writes to DVD/CD)
- 17.3″ WLED-backlit FHD, IPS (1920 x 1080) Display
- Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keypad
HP – 17.3″ HD+ Touchscreen Laptop – 10th Gen Intel Core i5 – 8GB Memory – 256GB SSD – Numeric Keypad – DVD-Writer – Windows 10 Home
- Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1
- Memory/ Storage: 8GB RAM/ 256GB SSD
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- Touch Screen Display DVD writer
- Operating System:Windows 10 Home
Best HP Laptop Under $800buying guide
It is impossible for a human being to know everything. You can’t be an expert in every field. In that case, reading a comprehensive buying guide can prevent us from making a costly mistake after purchasing a best HP Laptop Under $800 due to a lack of knowledge.
For purchasing purposes, you do not need to be an expert on that particular product. Just you need to focus on some importent things that we are going to discuss below. Taking these simple considerations into account may make your shopping experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s get started.
Understand what you require.
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. If you are not well aware of your needs, there is a good chance that you will purchase the wrong products at the wrong time with an investing heavily. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements when searching for a Laptop . Just make a short list about your needs. This simple task will lead you to make your buying process easier. Because you will then be able to determine what has to be prioritized and what should be avoided.
Budget vs Pricing
Budget is that one issue which you can’t ignore before you decide to purchase anything else. Any amount of price can be set for your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. The higher quality you demand, the higher amount of money you may have to spend for that. It’s vice versa. This is almost a universal truth and it is effective for your best HP Laptop Under $800 also.
You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. First, discover the products from internet which you are looking for. Take a close look at their features and costs. Try to compare those information and choose which suits best to you. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this Laptop or not. If yes, then go for it. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Make the Best Brand Selection
Because of our emotional attachments, we are frequently biased toward certain brands. This practice produces positive results at times and negative results at other times. But there is no way of disagreeing with the idea of relying on renowned brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But remember, not every brand is good for everything. Thats the reason you have to be careful about chossing the right product from right brand.
People are divided into two groups. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned about it. He only concerned for getting the specific product for which he is paying. In which type you are from those two categories.However, there are a few guidelines that may be useful to the both of you when it comes to choosing the right brand for the right product.
- Make certain you are familiar with the brand.
- Try to find out the other peoples opinion about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Compare and contrast the features with those offered by competitors.
- Do those features meet your demands?
Take a look at the Features Section.
The very first thing you should check while buying online or offline is the features of best HP Laptop Under $800. You will get enough data and a clear idea about the product by doing so. It will make you understand, that product does match with your requirements or not.
The features section also helps us in swiftly identifying the differences with others. Then you can compare it to similar products based on the features. One will gain a better understanding of quality as a result of this work, which will make it easier for us to reach a final decision.
Check the Benefits and Drawbacks
Each item has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Before buying any product it’s your responsibility to check out all things carefully. So, now all you have to do is finding out all the deficiencies that you might expect from that Laptop . Who knows, you may find your perfect product which is made by another company. Just don’t be too lazy to compare your options with theirs before making your final decision.
In most the websites, you will get the section of Pros and Cons. Take your time reading that part. If you have any more specific question, you can consult their customer support through the use of e – mail or phone.
Durability & Quality
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all aspects of quality. Never forget to ensure the quality by checking those important facts. That is the most important thing you will search after you pay once. Against your investment, does this Laptop worth it? The answer of this question can be found by its quality.
Know About Warranty and Return Policies
Every producers produces products. A good amount of them are maintaining high quality as well. They make creative advertise also to attract buyers like you and me. All is okay. But then appears the Warranty and After Sales Service. As a matter of fact, this little thing can make big difference.
Warranty, guarantee and return policies are those facts which you should never ignore even by mistake. Nobody can claim that nothing will happen, no matter what the quality of that product is. Not a single thing will last forever in this universe. But the investment you are going to for the best HP Laptop Under $800 don’t you expect a minimum return of value from that? Hence, you should be careful enough while checking policies. You may get some companies who are so clever that they try to make people puzzled with their obscure and mystical policies. In that case, don’t buy anything until you get the whole thing unequivocally and be clear about every single issues of the policy.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews simplifies your process.
If you want to know the trick of saving time, then we will suggest you to check FAQ answers and customer reviews. FAQs are few common questions that were asked frequently by mass people like you and they have been answered as well. Most of the time users share their stories based on their experience about a product, and that is called customer reviews.
If you want to get a clear idea of both, checking out those two things are must. You may find there such information which might not come in your mind to ask if you didn’t go through. The worthiness of buying that Laptop will be more clear to your eyes then.
Afterwards, You should consider the value that the best HP Laptop Under $800 providing you is viable enough against the price you paying for it. Does it make you happy or not? Does your desires be fulfilled with that? We guess, that’s the most important thing.
We hope this article will help you to recognize and buy the Laptop in the market and so that you enjoyed it as well. If you think this article will come wholesome for you, then nobody can be happier than us. End of the day, our happiness rely on your satisfaction.