A laptop requires an hour. Everybody seems to have an laptop to use for personal purposes. There are many laptop brands on the market. Asus is among the most popular laptop brands that many people choose to use. There’s a widespread complaint among many users that Asus laptops can’t play DVD films. Movie fans and own an Asus laptops often complain that their laptops are unsuitable for DVD films.
Let me explain to you the main causes of this issue.
- The Asus laptop could have problems.
- The DVD player software you are using may not function properly.
- Region code for DVD issue.
- Some programs may create trouble.
Let’s talk about the solutions to the previously mentioned issues.
THE ASUS LAPTOP SYSTEM MAY HAVE SOME ISSUES.
Sometimes, your laptop’s operating system might be in disarray. If you’re running Windows 10 version, your computer could be impacted because of the frequent updates and auto-installation process. When you are offered an update, it means that your laptop is experiencing a problem. It could be the reason behind the DVD not playing with the Asus laptop.
YOUR DVD PLAYER SOFTWARE MAY NOT FUNCTION WELL.
Another reason is software issues. This can be the reason that prevents the playback of a DVD. Sometimes DVDs contain diverse format compositions. Compatibility with Codecs or any other issue within the DVD player could be the cause for the DVD not being played.
DVD REGION CODE ISSUE.
If your laptop doesn’t have an area-free DVD player, and you’re traveling to another part of the world it is possible that you will encounter this issue. There is a chance that your Asus laptop will not be capable of playing DVDs from different regions. Therefore, try fixing the region-free DVD player on the Asus laptop.
SOME PROGRAMS MAY BE CREATING TROUBLE.
If you’re working on large projects or are using a lot of software, it could be a cause for not being able to play DVD in the Asus laptop. To resolve this issue you must stop all applications running in your computer.
HOW TO PLAY A DVD ON ASUS LAPTOP WINDOWS 10?
- To begin, visit first the Video LAN Video LAN website to start downloading and installing the program.
- At the beginning, select menu launch VLC Media Player.
- Place the DVD you want to play and it will start to rev automatically.
- If you find that your DVD isn’t playing, you can go to on the menu Media.
- Select then the Open Disc command and choose the option for DVD.
- Then press the play button.
HOW TO PLAY A DVD ON ASUS LAPTOP?
To play a DVD or CD using your Asus laptop, follow this procedure:
Insert the disc you wish to play in the drive. Once you have inserted the disc it will begin playing instantly. If you notice that the disc isn’t playing, then launch Windows Media player and goes to the Player library. Then, select the disc’s name in the navigation pane.
WHY YOUR ASUS LAPTOP CAN’T PLAY DVD?
In the event that your Asus laptop’s DVD player isn’t playing, you can start VLC media player. VLC media player. Then click Open Disc. You can now play the video using the DVD player. Sometimes, the player supports DVD, but it does not run in Windows 10. Check your DVD or CD drive to see if there is some technical issue.
HOW TO PLAY A DVD ON ASUS LAPTOP WINDOWS 8?
If you’d like to play DVDs on the Asus Laptop Windows 8 then take these steps:
- On your laptop Windows 8 start screen type VLC.
- Select the view option.
- Insert your DVD into your DVD drive of your laptop.
- Select the option to playback DVDs.
- Then, you can start the DVD within VLC media player. VLC Media Player.
- Then, click the Play button.
- Use the playback controls at the lower part of the screen to manage the playback of the DVD.
In my post I’ve discussed in detail about the possible causes that you aren’t able to play dvd on an Asus laptop. You might need to update the DVD player software. A fully functioning DVD player can resolve your issue quickly. I hope that you do not have any doubt about this problem. If you are still experiencing doubt, you can reach us anytime for additional advice.