ClearFlask Open-Source Ideation Tool To Manage Product Feedback, Roadmap, and Announcements
Feedback Management Tool
Receiving important feedback from customers feedback regarding your business’s product is crucial and can help you to make better decisions.
However, it is difficult to manage many feedback in a systematic way in order to make them work.
This tool allows you to connect with your customers by gathering feedback from your customers. feedback from your users and letting them know about your roadmap for development and product.
PitchGround is presenting ClearFlask as an Open-Source Idea-Generation Tool that can be used to manage Product Feedback, Roadmap and Announcements.
Find out more information about ClearFlask!
Request Feedback – Gather feedback from customers. Collect feedback from all your support channels in one location from all Support channels.
Find out objective and insightful feedback A simple feedback box is the best method to record the customers’ opinions.
- For product managers who are detail-oriented A customer-first mindset is the best method to comprehend your customers.
- Product that is centered around the customer
- Large community
- Simple feedback form
Feedback as a forum for discussion is embraced by a variety of organisations. This method is based on your customers having the ability to discuss their aspects among themselves.
- Hands-off with low-effort feedback
- Open community
- B2B feedback
- Internal feedback monitoring
- Employee feedback
It is easy to integrate with your website or app . Use a domain that is custom for hosting your ClearFlask portal, or embed it directly onto your website or application.
- Make use of your logo as well as branding, palette and typography.
- Portal (brand.clearflask.com)
- Custom domain (feedback.yoursite.com)
- Embed widget into your site
Respond quickly to any incoming feedback On the Feedback Dashboard page.
- Convert to task
- Rapidly respond
- Merge duplicates
- It can be put away until later.
Prioritize your road map – Lay out your activities on the roadmap dashboard.
- Drag & drop Kanban-style
- Modify the workflow of status
- Automatically inform subscribers of any the latest updates
Create a workflow that matches your product – Create custom states, transitions, and the behavior of every content type to fit your workflow. Every state has the ability to alter the behavior of each type and make it more accessible.
Tags – Group content into the specified group of tags. Make tag groups and set guidelines for how tags should be utilized.
Analyze and export externally Export your data and then feed the data into an analytics system of your own to get insight.
Keep everyone informed . Inform your customers and other stakeholders know about what’s going on in the development of your product.
- Privately shared or accessible to the public
- Create custom columns, titles and design
- Learn from your experiences
Update your software – Let everyone know that you have released an update or a new feature. Talk about the changes in your network and be sure to sign up for updates.
Respond to suggestions and suggestions. Directly respond to customers with regards to their concerns and inform them of the status of affairs.
Status updates – Allow customers to sign up for updates regarding specific features they want to see.
Maintain two-way communication . feedback from customers you can contact is essential to meet the needs of their customers. Make sure they are notified by their preferred, least disruptive method of communication.
- Single Sign-On Connect existing user accounts
- OAuth – External sign-in , including Google, Facebook, and other social media platforms.
- Email Sign up using email (Magic link whitelisting domains,)
- The browser push will send you notifications within your browser
- Guest – Guests who receive notifications in-app
What’s the advantages from making use of ClearFlask?
- Better way to control product feedback
- Keep your customers informed of your product’s development
- Embrace a transparent culture
- Get feedback from prospective customers to guide your product toward the market gaps and identify the reasons your customers aren’t returning.
- Participate in community discussions by using threaded comments, a powerful editor, and an incredibly effective search tools to locate the perfect topic.
Best Suited For –
- SMBs and SMEs
- Online Businesses
- Startups & Freelancers
Alternate For – Uservoice, Nolt
- API & Webhooks
- Google Analytics
- Intercom Messenger