Create branded podcasts quickly and easily by converting your online published content into a branded podcast using this software.
Branded Podcast Creation Made Easy
As the popularity of podcasts increases as it does, the ad budget is also growing. IAB Pricewaterhouse Coopers estimated that podcast advertising was $800 million by 2020. It is expected to more than triple to $1.7 billion in 2024. That’s an annual increase of more than 20%..
With billions of listeners on podcasts, this genre is not well-known and hasn’t been looked at much for business’s growth. If you’re a prolific blog writer or own a content company Why not turn your blog posts into podcasts?
This tool can convert your web-based published content into a company-branded podcasts through AudioHarvest.
PitchGround offers AudioHarvest – Make branded podcasts easily and quickly by converting your published online content into branded podcasts by using this software.
The algorithm of AudioHarvest’s intelligent software scans the content on a website of a client to determine the most appropriate content to convert into audio. The content that is selected by the client is transformed into a corporate podcast, and then it is distributed through iTunes, Spotify, Google for example. Additionally, it provides an on-site audio player, so that visitors to your website can listen to your podcast.
With AudioHarvest, you can –
- Reach: Existing and new customers of iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Amazon, etc.
- Engagement: Make use of the power of audio to connect with your customers in a meaningful way.
- Sales: Add audio promotional messages at close of the branded podcast episodes.
- Loyalty: Create loyal customers by letting them sign up to the podcast of your company.
Find appropriate material for your audio communications –
AuralHarvest’s Artificial Intelligence scans your website content and recommends specific content that you can convert into audio. This allows you to connect with your customers anywhere they are and at any time they listen to music.
Convert your selected content into audio –
AudioHarvest offers a wide range of natural, natural-sounding and suitable voices that customers can pick from. It makes use of the most recent AI with neural and machine learning technology in order to produce natural and natural sounding voices.
Your content that you have selected is transformed to audio by using its unique technology for text-to-speech. Natural-sounding AI voices can be shared to new and existing viewers.
Create Podcast –
AudioHarvest transforms client’s content to podcasts. A user must choose the most appropriate title for their podcast, as well as offer a logo to the podcast that is branded. It’s as easy as that, since this tool was specifically designed to do the work for the client.
You can distribute your brand-named podcast through iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Google Play & more-
The AudioHarvest UI lets you analyze and then automatically send your podcast’s branded content on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and Amazon. After that, you can decide which of the podcast search categories are best suited to the podcast you have branded to be placed under.
The platform also makes sure that the podcast’s name is visible on laptops, mobiles and smart speakers to ensure that listeners can access their podcast at any time and from wherever they want to.
Enrichment – AudioHarvest’s music player is embedded on your site so that visitors can listen to the content they want to listen to
Install the AudioHarvest audio widget on your website , so listeners are able to click on it to listen to the article. The player on your site enhances the user experience and increases website accessibility.
Log in to your Harvest Platform UI to see the most recent campaign reports. Clients can swiftly and easily determine the number of people who have visited and downloaded their own branded podcast, and also the number of plays on the audio player on-site.
- Cut the costs of podcast production as well as distribution, from the average market price of $50,000 $100,000 and a one-time minimum cost
- Create a podcast within minutes and let AudioHarvest software to handle all of the heavy lifting with regard to production, distribution, and management
- You can enable a continuous, on-demand audio marketing campaign which makes use of algorithms that are smart to provide the correct audio messages to your customers . Essentially, whenever a customer creates new content online and the algorithm generates and distributes the fresh podcasts.
- Pre and post-podcast marketing message feature – allows clients to promote services or events
- Engage with your current customers and prospective customers anytime and wherever they want to through the potential of audio
Best Suited For –
- SMBs and SMEs
- Online Businesses
- Freelancers & Solopreneurs
- Content Creators, PR, Ed-Tech companies
“So simple to set up since the technology handles all the workof creating and distributing the show from the stories we have already told via our web site! It’s been a fantastic instrument to increase donations and the interest of our cause. – Alan Melrose, Head of Digital, Mary’s Meals.
“AudioHarvest’s live-time technology has developed and released a branded podcast on the Tapetember website, which is published by the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Storage Media business unit. The AudioHarvest platform has automatically transformed Tapetember’s highly informative articles on the backup, archive, and protection of data into a branded podcast available through iTunes, Spotify, and Google.” – Andrew Dodd, Worldwide Marketing Communications Manager